Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Creating Special Memories

When taking a vacation many people are trying to create special memories. I will be doing the same on our WDW trip. I will be taking lots of pictures but I want something just a little extra. Disney’s new promotion is perfect for this. We will in fact be celebrating two birthdays and family. To celebrate the two birthdays we will be eating special meals and enjoying special activities. One way that we will be celebrating Jake’s birthday is by wearing special t-shirts around the park. We will be announcing to The World that Jake is turning 7. This will give him a little more special attention but also give us a unique memory. Since we will be visiting the Magic Kingdom that day, we’ll have a special picture of our family in unique matching t-shirts and the reason we’re visiting the park. I’m hoping to get a few of these pictures that day. Another day I’m hoping to get pictures of us all in matching “family” shirts. I’m thinking something like a baseball t-shirt, with 09 on the back with our last names and Disney World on the front, maybe with a special character for each person. It’s my newest idea so it’s still in the thought process.

No comments:

Post a Comment