Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Anticipation 198 Days To Go!

There are 198 days until we leave for Disney. I'm SUPER excited, but realize there is plenty of time to gather supplies, plan our days, and purchase what we need. I just can't believe we're under the 200 day mark. In the next month or two I'm hoping to have everyone's plans finalized, as in what day are they flying down, when are they leaving, etc. It's a tough job to be the mother hen of 8 other people, 7 of whom are adults! The excitement mounts each day and I can't wait! I just want to jump in the car and go except I can't. So far the plan is to leave Friday night about 8 or 9, arrive on Saturday in the evening (we're driving straight through), spend the week exploring Disney World, Universal Studios, and 1/2 a day at Daytona Beach visiting the Nascar Stadium, visit with family, and then leave the following Sunday. In the next 198 days I have to figure out what I want to buy my son and my boyfriend for their birthdays. I'm thinking a Nintendo DS for each of them. I'll have to scrimp and save or save mypoints and cash in for gamestop giftcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment