Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Housing

I’ve been asked by many people “How did you manage to find a house so cheap?” My answer is simple, research. I knew a general area of where we wanted to stay, nearby Walt Disney World. I also knew our price range, how many people were going, what our needs were, what our wants were. When I started planning this trip we were staying on Walt Disney World property. We ended up staying offsite because of a few reasons. When the thought of staying offsite came around, I ordered an Orlando Vacation Guide. This book came with many good starting points. The place I rented the house from is FloridaSunshine.com. I searched through a lot of listings to find the perfect house and I found it. It is 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, with a pool and spa. The house ended up costing $1,575.00. This amount was a little over our budget but it’s better to spend a little more to have what you need and have a smooth trip than to spend less and have obstacles to overcome on your vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment