Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tickets

I’m transferring the money today to pay for our Disney Park tickets. I will be able to purchase the tickets by Saturday. I’m ordering these tickets through UndercoverTourist.com. They have a great website, they are an approved ticket agency for Disney. They do give a discount off of gate prices, they include the sales tax, they offer free shipping on tickets, and if you have read The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World, you will know there is an extra discount offered. I will mention you should check out Mouse Savers also, it is a great site but be sure to sign up for the monthly deals newsletter. With this great link I am able to purchase three adults and one child 6 day with park hopper tickets for $1,050.00. Gate price is $1,065 plus tax (which I think is about 13%). It’s a nice little savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment