Thursday, March 12, 2009

Anticipation-35 weeks away

I get excited whenever I think about our family trip to WDW. I want to start packing even though our trip is 35 weeks away and I still don’t have some details nailed down. I even need to purchase some stuff before our trip, which I will do periodically throughout the year, but I still want to go early! I watched the new Disney DVD we received in the mail on Friday, this helps with the anticipation but also makes me want to start planning our next trip already! I did purchase some goodies for my son, Jake, for the car trip down and have packed those into my Disney Box in my room. I went to Target and they had some Disney merchandise in their dollar section on clearance for 25 cents each. I put all of that in a gallon size baggie and that can be added to and used for special treats on the car ride to and from FL. I even bought myself some good walking shoes this weekend. I plan to walk daily when the weather turns to bearable spring in Cleveland instead of the 22 degrees we have now. I am going to start walking with Jake every day, just starting off with a block or two a day to get a feel for how well he’ll do but gradually moving to a mile a day then boosting that up throughout the summer. I want to be walking a steady 2 miles a day by the time he starts the first grade in August. This will also benefit his soccer and t-ball skills as he’ll be able to endure a little more action.

No comments:

Post a Comment